TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read this page carefully. It contains the Terms and the Conditions concerning the access and the use of the LionWing website and its services:
- The following Terms and Conditions constitute a valid agreement between you and LionWing Publishing Ltd.
- The use of the LionWing website implies the acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions, you should not use the LionWing website.
- LionWing will periodically re-examine and modify the Terms and Conditions and update this page.
- As these changes will be obligatory for you, we suggest you reading these Terms and Conditions from time to time.
- Any use of the LionWing website or its services will be regarded as an acceptance on behalf of the user of the Terms and Conditions listed here.
- If you find these terms and conditions unacceptable, please do not use the LionWing website or its services.
- LionWing reserves the right to suspend the use of our website with any individual (or groups of individuals) with discretion, and for any reason, without the obligation of any explanation or warning.
- Any question in connection with the use of the LionWing website and its services must be addressed to email@example.com.
The intellectual property of these pages, as well as any information and material that appears there belongs to LionWing and/or its partners (unless otherwise specified).
The users of our website commit themselves not to reproduce, modify, diffuse, sell, or distribute the contents of this website, nor to use it any other manner with a commercial or public aim, even by quoting the source of origin.
This prohibition includes the copying and the adaptation of the code used to generate the LionWing website and all the graphic material that it offers, including buttons, bars, fonts, logos, photographs, or other material not specified under these Terms and Conditions, without the express permission of LionWing.
The LionWing website and all related websites, including those which offer services under its mark, are published and maintained by LionWing.
We reserve the right to make changes to this policy. Any changes to this policy will be posted.